Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stalker Moment

I took Thursday and Friday off last week and had some roofing guys come out to give estimates. Luckily, I don't think we are going to need an entire new roof. The guy who came on Friday gave me the heebie jeebies. After he left I wanted to take a shower. When I went downstairs to answer the door, he gave me this starry eyed look and said "WOW!". So, I brought him upstairs to check out the damage and he just kept staring at me, not paying attention to anything I was showing him. We go to the roof, I tell him I will leave him alone to do whatever he needs to do (the other two roofers were here between 45 minutes to an hour), he was here for 15 minutes and told me I needed masonary work, asked me where I worked and what I did and said that he should order catering from our company. Thank God JPMorgan Chase has 5 buildings in the loop.....Good luck creep trying to find me....And then, no shit, 10 minutes after he left I got a call on my cell from him letting me know that if I needed anything at all, don't hesitate to call. Plain strange...I immediately put a "Do Not Answer" on that number, I don't think we will be doing business anytime soon, on the other hand, maybe he would have given us a good discount. ICK!

No comments: