Saturday, September 6, 2008

Get this..

Remember how last weekend I went to my sister's house to help her organize. Well, on Monday I sent Oprah an email asking her to help as well....and guess what??? On Friday I got an email back from one of her associate producers who read my email and wanted further information. How cool is that? I always thought those emails went into outerspace never to be read. Stay tuned for further details. On current news, Dylan is hanging shelves in our bedroom at the moment so that I can put my crafty stuff on them and get to craftin'. I can't wait to start making a mess in there. It seems everywhere I turn around, women are having babies. Just this week, two of Dylan's co workers both gave birth to little boys. My old roommate Andrea just had a boy at the beginning of August and three of my coworkers are having babies. Something is in the water.

No comments: